This week I am featuring some lovely ideas for Summer time play and fun outside.
I absolutely adore this impromptu lemonade stand that My Kids Make set up for the construction workers on their street! What a generous idea and so much fun too.
Having Fun at Home linked up a wonderful idea and step by step guide to making bubble snakes! Who knew?! Looks like terrific good fun and I know my girls will love it.
And she may be a co-host on this link up, but I just can’t resist mentioning the gorgeous wind chimes that Jamie from Hands on: As we Grow made from recycled tins with her little one. So original!
If you were featured please take a badge!
What will YOU share with us this week?
It’s Playtime is a community link-up hosted by:
* Anna : The Imagination Tree
* Rachel : Quirky Momma
* Jamie : hands on : as we grow
* Rachele : Messy Kids
* Jenny : Let the Children Play
How to play
* Link up a post about a playful experience enjoyed by kids. By linking at one of our sites it will appear on all 5!
* Give us love and pop a button/link into your post/blog. Invite your readers to the weekly play-date!
* Each week the playtime hosts will choose favourite posts to feature. By linking you are giving us permission to use an image and link to you, if featured.
* Be sure to visit some of the links that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you find interesting or inspiring is a wonderful way to develop your own playful community.
* Please do not link up to worksheets/ printables/ giveaways/ promotions- Thanks!
those bubble snakes are so cool… wish is was summer here!
Anna @ The Imagination Tree says
Haha Kate, I wish it were summer time here too! Typical British summer- rain, rain, rain oh and, more rain!
The Iowa Farmer's Wife says
such great ideas!
we were thoroughly spoilt, weren’t we anna, by that seemingly never-ending run of gloriously sunny weather. it went on for weeks and weeks, didn’t it? where’s it gone?
i love the lemonade stall! great way to teach kids about doing for others, sharing and thoughtfulness. i bet those workers appreciated it!