I loved some of these creative ways to paint and print with found and natural objects from last weeks It’s Playtime!
Paint on the Ceiling showed us how to print with fruit and vegetables– so simple and effective!
Share and Remember describes making art on a large piece of fabric with coloured ice cubes!
Putti Prapancha shows us how to use simple straws to create beautiful flower and star prints!
And Dimples and Giggles reminds us that the best fun of all is wonderful finger painting!
If you were featured please take a badge!
What will YOU share with us this week?
It’s Playtime is a community link-up hosted by:
* Anna : The Imagination Tree
* Rachel : Quirky Momma
* Jamie : hands on : as we grow
* Rachele : Messy Kids
* Jenny : Let the Children Play
How to play
* Link up a post about a playful experience enjoyed by kids. By linking at one of our sites it will appear on all 5!
* Give us love and pop a button/link into your post/blog. Invite your readers to the weekly play-date!
* Each week the playtime hosts will choose favourite posts to feature. By linking you are giving us permission to use an image and link to you, if featured.
* Be sure to visit some of the links that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you find interesting or inspiring is a wonderful way to develop your own playful community.
* Please do not link up to worksheets/ printables/ giveaways/ promotions- Thanks!