To create these christmas tree handprints from salt dough I thought we would try to colour the dough before cooking for a change. We have made blue and green stars and christmas tree ornaments in the past and knew that salt dough does take colour really well before drying. Click here to read our full instructions for making salt dough and simply add green colouring and a large sprinkling of green glitter at the kneading stage. Simple!
- Sensory: messy and tactile exploration
- Motor skills: kneading/ squishing/ rolling/ flattening/ poking/ squeezing/ treading
- Maths: weighing quantities/ counting/ capacity (full, empty)
- PHSE: working independently
- Creativity: painting/ modelling/ sculpting
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner