Have you voted for me in the UK MADs Blog Awards yet? Please, please do! I can’t win it without you all!
I am in 3 categories- Best Preschool Fun, Best Craft Blog and Best Family Fun. It takes just 2 minutes or less to select my blog in the drop down lists and click!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
There was a wonderfully diverse range of ideas linked up last week, covering art and design, construction, messy play, maths, language and listening skills, physical development and a whole host more! I was particularly interested in all of the scientific investigations and I am featuring my favourite three for their range and brilliance!
Tinkerlab shows us how to experiment with dry ice! How seriously cool is that?!
Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas describes how her girls watched caterpillars turn into butterflies at home!
Over at Jada Roo Can Do they experimented with making and eating real butter!
If you were featured please take a badge!
What will YOU share with us this week?
It’s Playtime is a community link-up hosted by:
* Anna : The Imagination Tree
* Rachel : Quirky Momma
* Jamie : hands on : as we grow
* Rachele : Messy Kids
* Jenny : Let the Children Play
How to play
* Link up a post about a playful experience enjoyed by kids. By linking at one of our sites it will appear on all 5!
* Give us love and pop a button/link into your post/blog. Invite your readers to the weekly play-date!
* Each week the playtime hosts will choose favourite posts to feature. By linking you are giving us permission to use an image and link to you, if featured.
* Be sure to visit some of the links that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you find interesting or inspiring is a wonderful way to develop your own playful community.
* Please do not link up to worksheets/ printables/ giveaways/ promotions- Thanks!
rachelle | tinkerlab says
Thanks for including our dry ice experiment, Anna! What a nice honor 😉 BTW, I’ve already voted for you in all the categories. I hope you win — you deserve the extra recognition!
emma @ frog, goose and bear says
I’ve just discovered your blog! Always love finding others to be inspired by!