Well, it has to be said. Last week’s It’s Playtime was packed full of the most creative and playful ideas ever! 116 in total and every one inspiring and diverse. I found it really hard to choose favourites but have chosen to feature some of the ideas for art and play using natural objects.
Smiling Like Sunshine made some beautiful land art with flowers and leaves on a canvas of sand.
Sun Scholars linked a fabulous idea for a Nature Scavenger Hunt that would be perfect for older children too. A great idea for the up-coming school holidays!
My Kids Make shows us how to make an adorable birds nest using all natural materials and home made play dough!
What playful ideas will you share with us this week?
It’s Playtime is a community link-up hosted by:
* Anna : The Imagination Tree
* Rachel : Quirky Momma
* Jamie : hands on : as we grow
* Rachele : Messy Kids
* Jenny : Let the Children Play
How to play
* Link up a post about a playful experience enjoyed by kids. By linking at one of our sites it will appear on all 5!
* Give us love and pop a button into your post/blog. Invite your readers to the weekly play-date!
* Each week the playtime hosts will choose favourite posts to feature. By linking you are giving us permission to use an image and link to you, if featured.
* Be sure to visit some of the links that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you find interesting or inspiring is a wonderful way to develop your own playful community.
* Please do not link up to worksheets/ printables/ giveaways/ promotions- Thanks!