I’d absolutely LOVE to invite all of my lovely readers of The Imagination Tree blog to follow me over to my new parenting membership site called PlayLab! You are going to LOVE the PlayLab parenting membership site I’ve created for you!
It is like the best of the Imagination Tree content but raised to the next level for those who want easy to use material, informative Masterclass sessions and the benefits of a play-based community of like minded people! Best of all, I am there to coach you through your playful parenting journey, answer your questions and help when you hit a stumbling block.
There are already over 1000 incredible parents inside the membership and we can’t wait to have you join us in the most unique play space on the internet!
What is PlayLab?!
It’s the one-stop-shop for busy parents who want the absolute best for their kids in terms of learning development and a wholesome, play-based childhood. The easy to use format is packed to the brim with hands-on learning, creativity and brilliant invitations to play ideas. Current members have described PlayLab as the “Netflix of Playful Parenting Ideas!”
What do you find inside the PlayLab Membership site?
- A comprehensive Play Foundations signature course, in 15 easy-to-watch and use modules
- Regular DIY tutorial videos for making resources, play spaces and toys
- Weekly themed PlayBooks packed with simple and achievable Invitations to PLAY, LEARN and CREATE. The ideas in these take 5 minutes or less to prepare and are all designed by a teacher with developmental benefits listed!
- Regular story-based PlayAlong sessions for kids to watch and join in
- Monthly MasterClasses tutorial videos on education, child development and parenting topics (these are SUPER popular with current members!)
- Vibrant PlayLab Forum discussions with Play Challenges to join
- Monthly play posters to print for inspiration
- Regular Question and Answer sessions for troubleshooting
- Fun Play Challenges to boost momentum and encourage growth
- Exclusive access to our PlayLab members’ FB group
- Discount codes and special treats from my Imagination Tree Store!
What our current members are saying!
Read the inspiring messages from PlayLab members below!
You’ll find an incredible bunch of like-minded parents just like you inside PlayLab! Busy and exhausted but wanting the best for their kids and keen to have a helping hand guiding them through!
My own 4 children are now aged 12, 11, 9 and 6. I am still very much in the trenches of parenting exhaustion myself! Let me help you with my experience, educational training and play expertise to make the most of these crazy busy days with little ones underfoot, giving you MORE TIME for yourself by reducing your workload and injecting more INDEPENDENT PLAY into your home!
This is where the MAGIC happens as your child will start to play happily in self-directed activities, leaving you to play alongside them too or get on with your enormous to-do list!
I only open the doors twice a year and this is for a very important reason. I want to be able to get alongside and support every new cohort of parents to help them make huge progress as quickly as possible towards the end goals of:
- less screen time, more play time and a happy, thriving childhood for kids!
- more rest, support and encouragement for YOU!
So come and sign up for your spot before the doors close! You can join the waiting list here and we will email you as soon as spaces become available very soon.
I simply cannot wait to get to know you and begin to make life easier for you at home with kids! PlayLab is suitable for children ages baby-tween and I have a real passion for extending play invitations to older children for as long as possible. You will find ways to make homework more fun and engaging as well as great ideas for playful playdates for older kids, and how to encourage them OFF the screen to stay as creative as possible for as LONG as possible!
It really is a TOTALLY UNIQUE space! Come and try it to see for yourself. There are no lock-in contracts (YAY!) but I doubt you’ll want to leave once you’ve seen the impact it will have in your family. Any questions, read the information page or send me an email and I’ll be happy to help you!
See you in there!