Summer is coming and that means hot sunny days cooled off with delicious ice pops! Here are 20 of the best healthy ice pop recipes for kids which you can make simply at home together to enjoy all summer long. The best part is that they’re packed full of fruity goodness and most are low sugar too!
We’ve looked around the internet to find the most delicious looking healthy ice pop recipes for kids and rounded them up into this one, useful list for you to enjoy.
Making these ice pops together would be a great learning activity for the kids and a lesson in patience as they wait for them to be ready too!
I cannot wait to make the yoghurt and granola pops closely followed by the fresh fruit combinations. Yum! Which ones will you try first?
Click on the title link to be taken to the full instructions to see how to make each ice pop. You can pin this whole post too to come back and try others later.
- “Nutella” Layered Ice Cream Pops from livinghealthywithchocolate.com
- Coconut Water Popsicles from chocolatecoveredkatie.com
- Chia Coconut Pudding Popsicles from theviewfromgreatisland.com
- Make Your Own Healthy Homemade Fruit Popsicles from jessicagavin.com
- Red, White & Blue Healthy Fruit Popsicles from yummyhealthyeasy.com
- Fresh Fruit And Lemonade Popsicles from momables.com
- Organic Fruit Juice Popsicles from backtothebooknutrition.com
- Healthy Fresh Fruit Popsicles from simpleveganblog.com
- Make Your Own Greek Yogurt Pops from dessertfortwo.com
- Coconut Fruit Popsicles from weelicious.com
- Coconut Water And Fresh Berry Popsicles For 4th Of July from backtothebooknutrition.com
- Cherry Lemonade Popsicles from theviewfromgreatisland.com
- Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles With Granola from jessicagavin.com
- Best Pineapple Coconut Popsicles (Dairy Free Option) from backtothebooknutrition.com
- Passion Fruit Popsicles from theblondielocks.com
- Easy Breakfast Yogurt Popsicles from iheartnaptime.net
- 2-ingredient Mango Coconut Popsicles from simpleveganblog.com
- Green Popsicles from number-2-pencil.com
- Strawberry Banana Popsicles from lovegrowswild.com
- Vegan Strawberry Orange Mango Popsicles from emilieeats.com
If you enjoyed this healthy ice pops recipes for kids collection then you may well like our 20 MEAL IDEAS FOR TODDLERS post too! Plenty of inspiration for those days when they’re getting picky and you need some new ideas.
We also have 20 HEALTHY SNACK IDEAS FOR KIDS and 30 PACKED LUNCH IDEAS to browse too!