Here are 20 easy and delicious Christmas bark recipes for making this holiday season and gifting to others too! These are simple enough to make with the kids and are so lovely to give away wrapped in cellophane and tied up with ribbon!
They’re so easy to make that there’s still time to make some before Christmas day! Or sprinkle some edible glitter and share it as a new year’s eve treat instead.
Which one would you choose to make first? I’m thinking the dark chocolate pecan sounds A-MAZING!
- Christmas Chocolate Bark from bakedbree.com
- White Chocolate Christmas Sprinkle Bark from thestayathomechef.com
- Pistachio & Cranberry White Chocolate Bark from browneyedbaker.com
- Sweet & Salty Christmas Bark from cookienameddesire.com
- Chocolate Vanilla Christmas Bark Topped With Candy from thetaylor-house.com
- Peppermint Bark Recipe from browneyedbaker.com
- White Chocolate Christmas Tree Bark from thedecoratedcookie.com
- Oreo Peppermint Bark from crazyforcrust.com
- Easy Turtle Bark from chelseasmessyapron.com
- White Chocolate Christmas Peppermint Bark from sweetcsdesigns.com
- White Chocolate Peppermint Bark from jessicainthekitchen.com
- Almond And Cranberry Bark from manusmenu.com
- Dark Chocolate Pecan Bark from mywifecancook.com
- Minty Chocolatey Peppermint Bark from greateightfriends.com
- Cherry Cashew Chocolate Bark from sweetestmenu.com
- Fun And Easy Melted Snowman Bark from reviewsbypink.com
- Amazing Vegan Christmas Chocolate Bark from thegoodnessexchange.com
- Chocolate-covered Peppermintmallows from pineandcravebymackenzie.com
- Gingerbread Bark from haverecipes-willcook.blogspot.com
- Chocolate Bark with nuts, cranberries and ginger from kitchensanctuary.com
I hope you enjoy these Christmas bark recipes! Why not pin the post so you can save it for future reference too. You may also love these 20 Christmas Treats to make for the kids too! Perfect for parties and baking afternoons.
TOO much sugar?! Here are 20 Healthy Snack Ideas for the kids instead!
Here are all our Christmas PLAY and LEARNING ideas to browse for loads of fun activities to do over the Christmas break!
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year with family and friends! 🙂 x