Hello Baby!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above” (James 1v17)
 Here she is! Baby Isabella was born on Wednesday and is bringing us plenty of joy already!
There has been lots of sisterly adoration which we hope will long continue.
I won’t be around much this next couple of weeks, as you can imagine I’m a little bit more interested in this new bundle! But please check in often as there are some wonderful posts from some very talented bloggers being shared here every couple of days!
I look forward to sharing more about our beautiful new daughter in the future!

Comments

She’s gorgeous. She also looks like the pictures you’ve shown of your older girls. I ADORE the name Isabella as well. Congratulations and enjoy every moment with your wonderful trio of little ladies.

Congratulations! I just found your blog recently and have been enjoying trying out some of your recipes and ideas with my 16mo girl. I hope you have a lovely time away getting to know your new little one!

Wow, she is beautiful, and very grown up looking already! I had my little girl on Wednesday, too, and she is still squidgy and scrunched up!! Enjoy these precious first few weeks xx

Congratulations. She is adorable. What bliss to see three sisters loving on each other. Wishing you all the best as you settle into life with three “beauty full” girls.

Congratulations. She is just lovely!

She looks much older than a newborn – I can’t believe you managed to get a shot of her looking directly into the camera at such a young age.

What doting big sisters she has, they are all going to have a lot of fun together!

Congratulations!!! So wonderful. She is gorgeous!! And look at your big girls adore her!!!! Red Ted saw the photos and said “can we go to see them today”? Let us know when you fancy visitors and we will be there!!!

Maggy x