There were some fun, hands-on ways to explore maths ideas linked up last week! Here are a few of my favourites.
If you were featured please take a button from the sidebar!
What will you share this week?
It’s Playtime is a collaborative link up hosted each Thursday at the following places
* Anna : The Imagination Tree
* Rachel : Quirky Momma
* Jamie : hands on : as we grow
* Rachele : Messy Kids
* Jenny : Let the Children Play
How to Play!
Link up a post about a playful experience enjoyed by kids. By linking at one of our sites it will appear on all 5!
* Please pop a button/link into your post or blog. Invite your readers to the weekly play-date!
* Each week the playtime hosts will choose favourite posts to feature. By linking you are giving us permission to use an image and link to you, if featured.
* Be sure to visit some of the links that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you find interesting or inspiring is a wonderful way to develop your own playful community.
* Please do not link up to worksheets/ printables/ giveaways/ promotions- Thanks!
Don’t forget to vote for your favourite ideas!