This week I am featuring YOUR favourites from the last link up! These three posts were the most viewed by readers last week and they are diverse and fun.
Number 1 Mum Paints Lives linked an idea for a fun play box for open-ended play!
Number 2 Living at the Whitehead Zoo linked a fabulous pond sensory tub using coloured water!
Number 3 Creative and Curious Kids made a bright and frugal alphabet chart!
And the following post was voted the best in the popularity stakes according to the number of “likes” that were ticked in the box beneath it!
Most Likes: Puddles and Gumboots this step-by-step guide to make an old favourite, the paper chatterbox!
If you were featured please take a button from the sidebar!
What will you share this week?
It’s Playtime is a collaborative link up hosted each Thursday at the following places
* Anna : The Imagination Tree
* Rachel : Quirky Momma
* Jamie : hands on : as we grow
* Rachele : Messy Kids
* Jenny : Let the Children Play
How to Play!
Link up a post about a playful experience enjoyed by kids. By linking at one of our sites it will appear on all 5!
* Please pop a button/link into your post or blog. Invite your readers to the weekly play-date!
* Each week the playtime hosts will choose favourite posts to feature. By linking you are giving us permission to use an image and link to you, if featured.
* Be sure to visit some of the links that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you find interesting or inspiring is a wonderful way to develop your own playful community.
* Please do not link up to worksheets/ printables/ giveaways/ promotions- Thanks!
Don’t forget to vote for your favourite ideas!