Have you voted for me in the UK MADs Blog Awards yet? Please, please do! I can’t win it without you all!
I am in 3 categories- Best Preschool Fun, Best Craft Blog and Best Family Fun. It takes just 2 minutes or less to select my blog in the drop down lists and click!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
There was a wonderfully diverse range of ideas linked up last week, covering art and design, construction, messy play, maths, language and listening skills, physical development and a whole host more! I was particularly interested in all of the scientific investigations and I am featuring my favourite three for their range and brilliance!
Tinkerlab shows us how to experiment with dry ice! How seriously cool is that?!
Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas describes how her girls watched caterpillars turn into butterflies at home!
If you were featured please take a badge!
What will YOU share with us this week?
It’s Playtime is a community link-up hosted by:
* Anna : The Imagination Tree
* Rachel : Quirky Momma
* Jamie : hands on : as we grow
* Rachele : Messy Kids
* Jenny : Let the Children Play
How to play
* Link up a post about a playful experience enjoyed by kids. By linking at one of our sites it will appear on all 5!
* Give us love and pop a button/link into your post/blog. Invite your readers to the weekly play-date!
* Each week the playtime hosts will choose favourite posts to feature. By linking you are giving us permission to use an image and link to you, if featured.
* Be sure to visit some of the links that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you find interesting or inspiring is a wonderful way to develop your own playful community.
* Please do not link up to worksheets/ printables/ giveaways/ promotions- Thanks!