It’s Playtime : Literacy Play
Please may I ask you to vote for me in the MADs awards?! I made it through to the finals in 4 categories: Best Preschool Fun
Best Family Fun
Best Craft Blog
and Blogger of the Year!
All but the last of those categories can be voted for by YOU. Please, please, please will you pop over using this link and choose me?
THANK YOU! Now onto today’s lovely linky!
There has been quite a literacy focus in recent posts so I thought it fitting to choose a few excellent ideas from last weeks link up that reflect the same theme!
I LOVE this adorable puppet theatre by Mama Pea Pod
made for retelling the story of the Gruffalo! Mama Pea Pod follows along with our 5-a-day Books Challenge
and mentions this in her post.
Cathy from Nurture Store shared a fabulous way to incorporate literacy into some gardening and outdoor play with these garden journals
Adventures at Home
shared this wonderful, made up number rhyme, based on the family trip to Brighton. This would make a fabulous photo book too!
Please help yourself to this badge if you were featured today!
What playful ideas will you share with us this week?
It’s Playtime is a Thursday link-up hosted by:
* Link up a post about a playful experience enjoyed by kids. By linking at one of our sites it will appear on all 5!
* Give us love and pop a button into your post/blog. Invite your readers to the weekly play-date!
* Each week the playtime hosts will choose favourite posts to feature. By linking you are giving us permission to use an image and link to you, if featured.
* Be sure to visit some of the links that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you find interesting or inspiring is a wonderful way to develop your own playful community.
* Please do not link up to worksheets/ printables/ giveaways/ promotions- Thanks!