Look at these amazingly creative ideas for fun things to do with little ones! Painting, scientific experimentation and wonderful imaginative and sensory play! This is why I love the It’s Playtime link-up SO much! A chance to collaborate with a host of wonderful, playful bloggers who all understand the value of play and creativity. Thank you for sharing such brilliant ideas and inspiring so many readers!
Play Create Explore shared her wonderful Paint Filled Eggs
TinkerLab explained her beautiful Soap Making Experiments
Sun Hats and Wellie Boots shared the most delightful Ice Cream Imaginative Play
What playful ideas will you share with us this week?
* Link up a post about a playful experience enjoyed by kids. By linking at one of our sites it will appear on all 5!
* Give us love and pop a button into your post/blog. Invite your readers to the weekly play-date!
* Each week the playtime hosts will choose favourite posts to feature. By linking you are giving us permission to use an image and link to you, if featured.
* Be sure to visit some of the links that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you find interesting or inspiring is a wonderful way to develop your own playful community.
* Please do not link up to worksheets/ printables/ giveaways/ promotions- Thanks!