Take one child (and a Mum!) in wellie boots, a tray of bright paints and lots of cardboard sheets.
Dip feet in paint and walk, stomp, dance, jump and run to your heart’s content!
Create a beautiful, rainbow, mess of colours.
Examine the lovely patterns created from the prints and compare them!
Find other things to dip and print with, or roll with!
What a lovely end result! Abstract toddler art at its finest
This activity is good for:
* creativity on a large scale
* outdoor play
* colour mixing and exploration
* examining the effect of printing with objects
* comparing big and small prints
* gross motor play: jumping, stomping, striding, tip-toeing, skipping
* having a HUGE amount of fun together (adult participation compulsory!)