1. I filled an empty bottle to 3/4 full with water.
2. I filled up most of the rest of the space with baby oil (any oil would work, but clear oil is better.)
3. I added a sloosh of food-colouring.
4. I cut up some teeny shapes from craft foam and found some gold star sequins. These went into the mixture.
5. I dropped all the shapes into the mixture but it still looked a bit dull….
6. So I put in a couple of teaspoons of silver glitter and that moved through the water nicely because it is heavier.
7. I put in about 4 teaspoons of glycerine because this slows down the movement between the water and the oil and makes it more fun to watch.
8. I gave it to Little Pop to roll and shake and giggle at (and then it was quickly stolen by Big Sis who thought it was wonderful and ran off with it!)
9. I need to make another one so they can have one each I think I will make a smaller one for Little Pop so it’s easier for her to hold, this time in pink with purple glitter!